Do you like melt-in-your-mouth smooth brownies? Then do not leave this page, because you are about to blow your mind! Chocolate & pears together in one dessert, which would brighten anyone’s day to the max. Not to mention that it is sugar-, gluten- & dairy-free, as well as vegan. Try it and indulge yourself with this healthy delicacy.
- 108 grams – 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 41 grams – 1/3 cup cashew nuts
- 60 grams – 1/3 cup erythritol
- 20 grams – 2-3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 66 grams – 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 decilitre – 4/5 cup hot water
- 77 grams – 1/2 piece of pear
- Preheat the oven to 175°C ~ 350°F.
- Grind the oatmeal and cashews.
- Add the erythritol and cocoa powder.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it with the water into the dry mixture.
- Wash the pears thoroughly and cut them into thin slices.
- Pour the mass into an oiled pan, then cover with the pear slices.
- Bake it in about 30 minutes. (The dough is still a bit sticky when warm, but it’s still cooked through, you don’t need to be afraid of it)
Eat heathy and delicious!