In Hungary we say: If it’s autumn, it’s walnut time! Try this retro sports bar with a little twist. A real delicacy that you can even take with you on the road.
- 150 grams – 1+1/3 cup walnuts
- 100 grams – 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 60 grams – 1/3 cup erythritol
- 85 grams – 1/3 cup free-from peanut butter (sugar-free, gluten-free)
- 1 decilitre – 1/2 cup sugar-free non-dairy milk
- 75 grams – 1/2 cup free-from dark chocolate (sugar-free, diary-free)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Grind the walnuts and oats.
- Add the cocoa powder and erythritol.
- Heat the non-dairy milk and peanut butter. Wait for the peanut butter to melt in the milk.
- Add to the dry mixture and knead into a dough.
- Flatten the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, then put it in the fridge to set.
- Melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil.
- Spread the melted chocolate on top of the dough, then put it back in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours.
- When the chocolate has set, slice it.
Eat healthy and delicious!